New Choices (ISSN: 1085-1003) title change? (Buddy Penninton) Marcia Tuttle 15 May 2001 00:10 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 11:52:15 -0500
From: "MD_Buddy (Buddy Pennington)" <MD_Buddy@KCLIBRARY.ORG>
Subject: New Choices (ISSN: 1085-1003) title change?

Hi all,

The magazine titled New Choices: Living Even Better After 50 changed its
title to New Choices: The Magazine for Your Health, Money and Travel.  ISSN
stayed the same.  The change was made with v.41:1 (Feb. 2001).  Does this
title get a new record?  I am not a serials cataloger so I normally download
the new records from OCLC, but I cannot find a new record for this.  If
there is a change in the subtitle, does that not merit a new record?

Buddy Pennington
Document Delivery Librarian
Kansas City Public Library
md_buddy@kclibrary.org