Vice Chair/Chair Elect nominations sought (Mary Monson) Marcia Tuttle 22 May 2001 20:36 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 13:10:27 -0500
From: Mary Monson <mary-monson@UIOWA.EDU>
Subject: Vice Chair/Chair Elect nominations sought

The ALCTS Role of the Professional in Academic Technical Services
Discussion Group is seeking volunteers/nominations for the position of Vice
Chair/Chair Elect. The commitment is to serve one year (2001/2002) as Vice
Chair/Chair Elect and a second year (2002/2003) as Chair of the group.

This group meets at ALA on Sunday afternoons from 2:00-4:00 pm.

Volunteers, and those who would like more information, please contact me by
May 30.   An election will be held at our meeting in San Francisco.

Mary Monson
Coordinator Central Processing Services
University of Iowa Libraries
Iowa City, IA 52242