Re: American Visions -- 2 messages Stephen Clark 28 Jun 2001 17:09 UTC

2 messages:

1)-------------------------------

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: American Visions -- Linda Harding
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 11:22:16 -0500
From: "Skwor, Jeanette" <skworj@uwgb.edu>

***Our vendor had informed us v. 15 #5 was expected on May 15th; however
I've not seen that any libraries in Wisconsin have it yet.  The
University
of Rochester (http://groucho.lib.rochester.edu/) has it.  I claimed it.

Jeanette L. Skwor
Serials Dept. - Cofrin Library
University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311

Phone:  (920) 465-2670         Fax: (920) 465-2783