Gazette publication pattern -- Lynne Stevens Stephen D. Clark 06 Jun 2001 12:42 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Gazette publication pattern
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 10:40:25 -0400
From: Lynne Stevens <lstevens@RMWC.EDU>

The latest issue of Gazette is v.63 nos.2-3, and says "May" on the cover
and
spine and "April" on the contents page.  I inquired, and received the
following message this morning:

> Dear all
>
> Please accept our apologies for this printing error and any confusion it
> may have caused. Volume 63 Numbers 2-3 should indeed have been dated
> April/June. The next issue (63/4) will have a cover date of August 2001.
>
> Best wishes
>
> Neil Sentance
> Journals Production Editor
> Sage Publications
> 6 Bonhill Street
> London EC2A 4PU
> Tel +44 207 374 0645
> Fax +44 207 374 8741

My thanks to Neil Sentance for his very prompt and helpful reply!

Lynne N. Stevens
Serials Coordinator
Lipscomb Library
Randolph-Macon Woman's College