Re: Missing Issues of the Serials Librarian (Bill Cohen) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 10 Jul 2001 20:18 UTC

Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 15:52:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: BCohen7719@aol.com
Subject: Re: Missing Issues of the Serials Librarian (Dani Lichtenberg)

Yes--I can confirm for Haworth Press that Vol 40, #1/2 were published!

Volume 40, #1/2 and #3/4 came out almost simultaneously.   We would
encourage all serials librarians to just wait a day or two....the issues
probably just crossed in the mail.   Our deepest apologies!

With kindest regards,

Bill Cohen, Publisher
The Haworth Press, Inc.

cc: Roger Hall, SrVP
     Helen Mallon, VP, Print Journal Division

<< Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 11:29:22 -0400
From: Dani Lichtenberg <p005386b@pb.seflin.org>
Subject: Missing issues of The Serials Librarian

We have received Volume 40, Numbers 3/4 2001 of The Serials Librarian.
This is part II of the NASIG proceedings.  I suspect that numbers 1/2
were part I of the NASIG proceedings, but we did not receive them.  Can
somebody confirm that numbers 1/2 were actually published?

Thank you,
Dani Lichtenberg
Serials Librarian
Palm Beach County Library System