Re: Microfilm reader/printer-looking for recommendations Marcella Lesher 23 Jul 2001 20:27 UTC

We have had the Minolta SP2000 for about a year now and so far no
problems.  We don't have the volume of microform photocopying that
we used to have so my assessment may be somewhat limited.  I don't
believe we have had a service call on the machine which is unusual
for us.

Marcella Lesher
Periodicals Librarian
St. Mary's University--San Antonio