Re: Public Relations Review (3 messages) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 13 Aug 2001 20:37 UTC

3 messages:

1)______

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:57:52 -0600
From: Donnice Cochenour <dcocheno@MANTA.LIBRARY.COLOSTATE.EDU>
Subject: Re: Public Relations Review (Dana Beck)

Dana,
The Bibliography is listed as a supplement to V. 27 online at the publisher's
site,  Science Direct-Web Editions.
Donnice
--
Donnice Cochenour
Serials Librarian

2)______

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:19:48 -0500
From: Carol Green <Carol.Green@USM.EDU>

At 02:52 PM 8/13/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I have a questions for those of you who check in serials.   We received
>"Public Relations Review" Vol. 27 PR Bibliography 2001.  I see that is is
>published five times a year.  Is this one of the five or is it a separate
>issue?  If it is one of the five, which one is it?  I am fairly new serials
>and the guru I always goto is in the hospital, and will be for awhile, so
>now I need your help.

Dana:

This title has 5 issues per volume.  Issues 1-4 (Spr, Sum, Fall, Win) plus
the bibliography which is not numbered in with the other issues.  We
generally get the bibliography at the same time the Summer issue arrives.

Carol

Carol D. Green
Serials Librarian, Associate Professor
The University of Southern Mississippi
USM Libraries
Box 5053
Hattiesburg, MS  39406-5053
(601) 266-4476  (601) 266-6033 fax
Carol.Green@usm.edu

3)_____

Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 16:30:46 -0400
From: mbhhbm@AMERICAN.EDU

>From our receipt history it appears to be one of the five issues. It is not
numbered. There will be four numbered issues.

Mark Hemhauser
American University Library