Notice of New Listserv: Serial Change Notice (Chris Troutman) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 16 Aug 2001 14:06 UTC

Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 10:01:13 -0400
From: Chris Troutman <troutman001@MAIL1.GANNON.EDU>
Subject: Notice of New Listserv: Serial Change Notice

It seems to me that the creation of another listserve for the purpose of
just learning of title changes, numbering changes, frequency,
etc. is redundant since such information is posted here.   Are there any
serials librarians who don't need title change information?  Will we now
have to post such information to both listserves.  If we don't, then
librarians will have to read both in order to get all the information.
Chris Troutman
Gannon University
619 Sassafras St
Erie, PA 16501-1020

phone: 814 871-7578
fax:   814 871-5666
email:  troutman001@mail1.gannon.edu

"It is a great joy the day we discover that we can learn things without
actually having to make the mistakes ourselves."  Henry Mitchell

Opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent the views of Gannon
University.