Revista Iberoamericana (David Weeks) Marcia Tuttle 13 Sep 2001 20:56 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 13:32:57 -0400
From: David Weeks <weeks@Upei.CA>
Subject: Revista Iberoamericana

Good afternoon folks,

Please accept condolences from Canada on the recent tragedy in your
country.

One of our professors would like to order Revista Iberoamericana
(0034-9631). I am having some difficulty finding the latest issue
published.
Would someone please let me know the latest issue published?

Thanks
David J. Weeks
DAVID J. WEEKS
PERIODICALS DEPT., ROBERTSON LIBRARY, U.P.E.I.
CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.  CANADA     C1A  4P3
Voice:  (902)-566-0556;  Fax: (902)-628-4305; E-Mail: Weeks@upei.ca