Re: Resources for back issues of journals (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 02 Oct 2001 20:51 UTC

2 messages, 50 lines:

(1)---------------------
Date:         Tue, 2 Oct 2001 15:28:41 -0500
From:         Pierrette Moreno <pmoreno@MAIL.LAW.UTEXAS.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Resources for back issues of journals

There is also a Needs and Offers Discussion List for law libraries you
might try (needsandoffers-l@law.wuacc.edu). Materials are exchanged for the
cost of postage.

Pierrette
Tarlton Law Library/University of Texas at Austin
<pmoreno@MAIL.LAW.UTEXAS.EDU>

(2)-------------------------
Date:         Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:42:41
From:         Birdie MacLennan <bmaclenn@zoo.uvm.edu>

Hi -

You might also want to check out the web page, Back Issues and Exchange
Services, at: http://www.uvm.edu/~bmaclenn/backexch.html
It includes a link to needsandoffers-l, among others.

It is a list of back issues and exchange services that have been mentioned
on SERIALST, or through other networked sources, as being freely-offered
through the Internet.  Although I haven't had a chance to update it as
often as it should be, the site originally evolved to give those who are
interested several options for pursuing the discussion and/or trade of
serials.  You might also want to try searching or browsing the SERIALST
archives, (http://list.uvm.edu/archives/serialst.html), as this question
comes up periodically and various readers have posted their preferred
resources at various points in time over the years.

Best regards,

        Birdie MacLennan
        Coordinator, Serials & Cataloging
        SERIALST Listowner/Moderator