Re: Access Database as a check-in module (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 05 Oct 2001 17:08 UTC

2 messages, 43 lines:

(1)--------------------------
Date:         Fri, 5 Oct 2001 14:05:15 +0200
From:         Simone JEROME <sjerome@ULG.AC.BE>
Subject:      Re: Access Database as a check-in module

A 13:50 4/10/01 -0400, Mary Lang <aliml@AUGUSTANA.EDU> wrote :
>I wondered if any libraries were using Access as a check-in module for
>journals and newspapers. If so, what has been your experience - both
>positive and negative and how difficult/challenging was it to create  the
>database and the check-in records? Thank you.

Dear friends,

I am also interested in the subject. Could Mary post the answers to the
list. I wonder if somebody use Visual FoxPro or FileMaker Pro for the same
purpose. Thank you in advance,

Simone JEROME,
Librarian University of Liege
Institute of Chemistry B6
4000 Sart Tilman (Liege 1) BELGIUM

email address : sjerome@ulg.ac.be

(2)--------------------------
Date:     Thu, 4 Oct 2001 14:18:32 -0400
From:     Susana Hernandez-Kurtulus <Susana.Hernandez-Kurtulus@MED.VA.GOV>

I would like to hear the responses to your request!

Susana Hernandez-Kurtulus
Librarian
Susana.Hernandez-Kurtulus@med.va.gov
142D Veterans Administration Medical Center
1201 Broad Rock Rd.
Richmond, VA 23249-0001
Voice 804/675-5000 ext. 3223
Fax 804/675-5252