Re: US News and World Report - Indexed? (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 10 Oct 2001 17:19 UTC

2 messages, 37 lines:

(1)--------------------------
Date:         Tue, 9 Oct 2001 16:30:07 -0500
From:         Jill Mason <jmason@EBSCO.COM>
Subject:      Re: US News and World Report - Indexed?

Teresa Grimm <tgrimm@waukesha.tec.wi.us> wrote:
> I am trying to decide whether or not to pursue getting the newstand
> Sept. issue of U.S. News & World Report.  Does anyone know if this issue
> will likely be indexed in products such as EBSCOhost MasterFILE Premier?
> Thanks for your help.

I sent a message to EBSCO Publishing to check on a response for you. Will
let you know as soon as I hear something.

         Jill Mason <jmason@EBSCO.COM>

(2)---------------------------
Date:         Wed, 10 Oct 2001 09:14:19 -0500
From:         "Leah McCracken" <mccracke@DAFFY.CORD.EDU>

It is my understanding that all the information found in the newsstand
issue was also published in the next issues sent to subscribers, therefore
it should all be indexed.  I would think that the citation would be for
the regular issues and not the special issue.

Leah McCracken
Serials Coordinator
Carl B. Ylvisaker Library
Concordia College