Re: Consumer Reports online? -- Noreen Fish Stephen Clark 29 Nov 2001 19:20 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Consumer Reports online? -- Ellen Leadem
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 13:04:38 -0600
From: Noreen <nrf@lacrosse.lib.wi.us>
To: SEREDIT@list.uvm.edu

I checked with Consumer Reports on this just last week.  They're willing
set up a multi-user subscription, but we didn't even get into the
question
of password vs. IP recognition because the only billing arrangement they
can
make is to bill the subscription monthly to a credit card, which our
business office won't consider.

--
Noreen Fish                e-mail: nrf@lacrosse.lib.wi.us
La Crosse Public Library      phone:  (608) 789-7144