Submissions for "News from the Field"/JIC -- Gerry McKiernan ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 07 Nov 2001 20:39 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 Nov 2001 14:25:03 -0600
From: Gerry Mckiernan <GMCKIERN@GWGATE.LIB.IASTATE.EDU>
Subject: Submissions for "News from the Field" / Journal of Internet

  _ Submissions for "News from the Field" / Journal of Internet Cataloging_

      For my next "News from the Field"  column for the _Journal of Internet
Cataloging: The International Quarterly of Digital Organization, Classification,
and Access_ (JIC), I would appreciate any and all news items about current or planned efforts for organizing or providing enhanced access to Internet or Web resources. A sample issue of homepage is available at:

       [ http://www.haworthpressinc.com/store/SampleText/J141v04.pdf  ]

  For "News from the Field",  I am interested in relevant conferences, workshops, discussions, institutes, presentations, and/or other programs. I am also interested in current or completed digital/digitization projects, as well as noteworthy articles, reports, journals, newsletters or other print or electronic publications.

    While submissions are welcome at any time, but I would appreciate any relevant  item for my next column by November 15, 2001..

   Thanks!

   Regards,

/Gerry McKiernan
Theoretical Librarian
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck@iastate.edu

        "The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Invent It!"
                                             Alan Kay