Need help categorizing periodicals (Irma Nicola) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 09 Nov 2001 16:27 UTC

Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 08:06:19 -0800
From: Irma Nicola <INicola@APU.EDU>
Subject: Re: SERIALST Digest - 7 Nov 2001 to 8 Nov 2001 (#2001-208)

We have similar situation here, creating a departmentally relevant listing
of titles in the department's area of academics.  I don't know if it is
working...I would like some kind of suggestions myself.

ART, BUSINESS, COMMUNICATION, COMPUTER SCIENCE, EDUCATION, GENERAL INTEREST,
GLOBAL STUDIES, HISTORY, LIBRARY, LITERATURE, MUSIC, NEWS AND PINION,
NURSING, PHILOSOPHY, PHYSICAL THERAPY, POLITICAL SCIENCE, PSYCHOLOGY,
RELIGION, SCIENCE, AND MATH, SOCOIAL WORK, SOCIOLOGY AND ANTHROPOLOGY,
SPORTS AND RECREATION.

Irma H. Nicola
Serials Coordinator
Azusa Pacific University