More News: Gordon and Breach Publishing from 2002 (Bev Acreman) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 14 Nov 2001 14:29 UTC

Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 10:49:09 +0000
From: Bev Acreman <Beverley.Acreman@tandf.co.uk>
Subject: More News: Gordon and Breach Publishing from 2002

**with apologies for cross posting**

1. Gordon and Breach Cancelled Journals List

Just to let you know that we have posted a complete list of Gordon and
Breach/Harwood Academic Publishing cancelled titles at
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/gandb_faq.html (under "Production"). These
journals are being cancelled with effect from the end of the current volume.

2. Online Journals 2002

In addition, may I ask that any online journal administrators reading this
message to send me an email in order that I can ensure you also receive the
access information for your 2002 online editions of these journals (as with
T&F Group policy, access to the online edition is free with your
institutional print subscription).  Any suggestions you may have for the
format and timing of such information would be very welcome.

As always if I can provide any further information about any aspect of this
publishing programme please do not hesitate to contact me.

Bev

Bev Acreman
Marketing Director
Taylor & Francis Limited