Re: E-jnls in library catalog only or also a list of e-journals on the library web site (Katrina McKinlay) Marcia Tuttle 21 Nov 2001 14:21 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 22:21:33 +1030
From: KATRINA MCKINLAY <tiggers@OZEMAIL.COM.AU>
Subject: Re: E-jnls in library catalog only or also a list of e-journals
              on the library web site (Katrina McKinlay)

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to let you know, I haven't forgotten you all.  I will post the
results I had to the list, I just am really snowed under right now with
assignments, but I should hopefully be posting results early next month.

Thanks to all who have responded.

Many thanks

Regards

Katrina McKinlay