Lingua Franca (Chris Blackman) Marcia Tuttle 21 Nov 2001 19:33 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:18:40 -0500
From: Chris Blackman <Christine.W.Blackman@WILLIAMS.EDU>
Subject: Lingua Franca

Does anyone have the skinny on the status of Lingua Franca? EbscoNet
says "Suspended effective November 2001." OCLC record has a 362 1
"Ceased with v. 11, no. 7 (Oct. 2001)" and we have received v. 11, no. 8
(Nov. 2001) with no editorial information to indicate suspension or
ceasing.

I do have a call in to the publisher, but thought I'd pick the
collective brain as well -- probably should have done this first.

Thanks,

Chris

Christine W. Blackman
Catalog Librarian