Victor Kamkin response... -- Scott Wicks Stephen Clark 28 Nov 2001 21:48 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Victor Kamkin response...
   Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:32:55 -0500
   From: Scott Wicks <sbw2@cornell.edu>

For the record...

The following message was posted to a Slavic list on 11/15.  I don't
usually repeat such messages in other lists, but I feel this issue is
hot enough to warrant such a step.  Each Kamkin customer will need to
draw his/her own conclusions.

Good luck with reaching your own.

--scott

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++==
For those who are reading e-mail and are worrying about a threatened
mini-crisis in Russian acquisitions (on the tenth anniversary of the big

one, which gave rise to slavlibs). The result of my effort to obtain
written confirmation from Kamkin:

At 09:05 AM 11/28/01 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

    ACCESS MY CALENDAR THROUGH CORPORATE TIME
  PH: 607 255-4960            FAX: 607 255-6110
                  Scott B. Wicks             ***
            Head, Acquisitions Services    ***
            Cornell University Library   ***
                110A Olin Library      ***