Re: HBR -- Janice White Stephen Clark 18 Dec 2001 17:26 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: HBR -- Linda Fairbanks
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 12:03:52 -0500
From: Janice White <janice.white@fct-cf.gc.ca>

Well, I tracked down someone in corporate services at HBSP (Harvard
Business School Publishing) and sent them an email about the issues we
had discussed in this thread.  I directed them to the archive here and
suggested they might want to read the concerns that are being voiced.  I
would post my email, but it is very long and didn't want to overload the
emails here.  I am going in search of someone else to send it to as
well, so I will keep everyone posted on the ongoing saga of the HBR.

Thanks to all for the words of encouragement, feedback and suggestions.

Janice White
Acquisitions Assistant
Federal Court of Canada Library
90 Elgin St.