HBR - some success! (Jeanette Skwor) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 19 Dec 2001 16:16 UTC

Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 09:49:23 -0600
From: "Skwor, Jeanette" <skworj@UWGB.EDU>
Subject: HBR - some success!

The beginning of this thread dates back to Friday, Dec. 7th.  I had talked
to someone at Neodata, then used the website email subscriber service
connection to make my case, along with posting my frustrations here.  I got
the usual automatic response to my email immediately, saying that I would
receive a "real" response within 2-3 working days.

I heard nothing until today.  But today I hit a jackpot :)