Re: Chronicle of Higher Education group rates -- Phylis Slone Stephen Clark 05 Dec 2001 20:55 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Chronicle of Higher Education group rates -- David Goodman
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 11:46:13 -0900
From: Phylis Slone <fnpds@aurora.uaf.edu>

For everyone's information:
I did finally get hold of someone at Chronicle of Higher Education,
and they do have two people who handle "group rates".  There are no
discounts, however, it's just a handy way for the Chronicle to bill
several different subscriptions to one person, and receive one check
in return.  There is a minimum of 5 subscriptions required. So one
person would be responsible for paying all the subscriptions on that
account.  Not much of a deal, really.
If anyone is interested in learning more, I can give you the phone,
extension, and names, however.
Thank you,
Phylis Slone
fnpds@uaf.edu