Re: Harvard Business Review subscription -- Barbara Eastland Stephen Clark 07 Dec 2001 20:36 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 15:26:06 -0500
From: Barbara Eastland - Library <eastland@HAL.MUHLBERG.EDU>

Our situation was quite similar: we did not get all the issues for the
year because we had not paid for them all.  Our vendor apprised me of the
situation and we just told them to go ahead and pay, knowing full well
that we'd have no issues if we didn't cough up the extra money.

As a corollary, do you suppose that if the publisher *reduces* the number
of issues per year that they'd offer us subscribers a rebate??  Somehow I
think not.  We are at their mercy.

Regards,
Barb

Barbara B. Eastland              VOICE: 484-664-3561
Serials Manager                    FAX: 484-664-3511
Trexler Library                         eastland@hal.muhlberg.edu
Muhlenberg College
2400 Chew St.
Allentown  PA  18104