Re: Migrating from DRA to SIRSI -need contact for questions Susan Andrews 29 Jan 2002 19:38 UTC

I'm not sure if this is the way to go about this, but it seems to me that
there are several DRA libraries that, due to DRA selling out to SIRSI,
will be migrating to SIRSI in the very near future.  It seems to me that
it might be helpful to collect a list of us (those who are interested,
anyway), and then we could disseminate whatever helpful information that
we come upon amongst the others.  I would be willing to collect the names
and e-mail addresses of anyone who is interested in such a scheme and then
e-mail the list to all who are on the list so that we can share
information.

At the very least, I would be interested in any replies sent to the e-mail
below.

If you are interested in going with my informal list, send me your name
and e-mail address, and I will start compiling.

Thanks,

Susan Andrews
Head, Serials Librarian
Texas A&M University-Commerce