Re: Advertising Age Renee Hijleh 30 Jan 2002 23:33 UTC

Take it personally, we have received all of our issues, and all of them
were received in a timely manner.

I'm surprised that EBSCO wasn't on top of this for you, they are supposed
to be the best in customer service.

Renee

Renee Hijleh <hijlehrd@UWEC.EDU>

-----Original Message-----
From: Max Shenk [mailto:MShenk@MC3.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 5:23 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Advertising Age

Hi again all!

The question about the late delivery of NATURE made me wonder: has any
other library had spotty delivery of ADVERTISING AGE since 9-11. We have
received less than half our issues since then, and also have not
received
replacements despite notifying EBSCO and placing claims two months in a
row.

Just wondered if there were delivery problems across the board on this
title due to the WTC attack and subsequent mail delivery problems, or if
we should take this personally...

Max Shenk
Periodicals Assistant
Montgomery County Community College Library
Blue Bell, PA
<MShenk@MC3.EDU>