New subscriber/questions (S.J.Wolfe) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 08 Jan 2002 14:34 UTC

Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 08:25:32 -0500
From: "Wolfe, S. J." <SWolfe@MWA.ORG>
Subject: new subscriber/questions

**Archives may be found at: http://list.uvm.edu/archives/serialst.html-- ed.

Hello, I am a new subscriber to Serialist (actually I am returning after an
hiatus of several years). I am going to be cataloguing our uncatalogued
newspapers and periodicals, and revising cataloguing on existing records
(AAS was one of the original USNP members, and some of our early records
need adjusting)

I am sure I will have questions and concerns. We will be starting to use
Voyager this spring which I am sure will be much different from what we are
now using, which is an in-house system designed specifically for us.

So that I do not muck up the works here, are past SERIALIST postings
archived? Would someone please direct me to the proper spot, then?

Also, would someone be so kind as to inform me who the people are who are on
the committee for the rare serials cataloguing rules?

Thanks you very much in advance
S.J. Wolfe

S.J. Wolfe
Senior Cataloguer
American Antiquarian Society
swolfe@mwa.org
Due to construction AAS will be closed from January 18 through the beginning
of April.
 For detailed information contact our website  www.americanantiquarian.org