Printing world/British printer (Pat Frade) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 08 Jan 2002 19:27 UTC

Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 12:08:58 -0700
From: Pat Frade <pat_frade@BYU.EDU>
Subject: Printing world/British printer

Hello,

Could someone confirm what is happening with the publications: "Printing
world" and "British printer"?  Did the editor of "British printer" just
change jobs and move to "Printing world" with "British printer" still
being published, OR has "British printer" ceased publication and merged
with "Printing world"?  We haven't received any 2001 issues of "British
printer", and there are no records on the utilities which indicate a
ceased publication or a merger.  We started getting "Printing world"
instead of "British printer".

Thanks for any information.

Pat Frade
Patricia (Pat) Frade