Journal NCI (Julia Esparza) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 10 Jan 2002 16:44 UTC

Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:16:17 -0500
From: "Esparza, Julia" <JEsparza@ECRI.ORG>
Subject: FW: JOURNAL NCI (LONG)

Excuse Cross-Posting but this will be of some interest to both groups.

I got the original message in the mail and I sent this response back.  I
have been vocal about this issue and I thought I would share how I
respond to these publishers.

Julie Esparza
jesparza@ecri.org
ECRI - a non profit health services research institute
Library
5200 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462-1298
610.825.6000 Ext. 5184 Voice