Re: WSJ (Wall Street Journal) (3 messages) Birdie MacLennan 15 Jan 2002 22:19 UTC

3 messages, 87 lines:

(1)---------------------------
Date:         Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:47:50 -0600
From:         Peter Scott <Peter.Scott@USASK.CA>
Subject:      Re: WSJ (Wall Street Journal)

Here's another stupid restrictive access:

"As requested thru Ebsco Subscriptions, your OGJ online account has been
registered. Please note we do not offer IP address's at this time and you
should be the only person accessing this account. Below confirms the
email address and password, all lower case, you will need to enter after
clicking Login under Subscribers only-"

From: Peter Scott <Peter.Scott@USASK.CA>

(2)---------------------------
Date:         Tue, 15 Jan 2002 13:03:34 -0800
From:         Elizabeth Parang <Elizabeth.Parang@PEPPERDINE.EDU>

Another good source for WSJ online is Dow Jones Interactive. BUT, none of
these databases includes all the charts that appear in the WSJ.  Be certain
you know what your users want.

Elizabeth Parang
Serials/Electronic Resources Librarian
Pepperdine University Libraries
Malibu, CA 90263
310-506-4046
elizabeth.parang@pepperdine.edu

Date:         Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:22:48 -0500
From:         Kent Mulliner <mulliner@OHIO.EDU>

Since bundles don't work in this case, we subscribe through
ProQuest (not cheap) for the past 15 or so years online.

         kent mulliner, ohio university
K. Mulliner       Collection Development Coordinator

Ohio University Libraries               Phone: 740-593-2707
Athens, OH 45701-2978, USA       FAX:    740-593-2708
mulliner@ohio.edu