Re: Circulation figures for magazines Patricia Newcomer 01 Feb 2002 22:47 UTC

Hi, Buddy:

I'm not sure what you mean by various subjects, but for popular magazines
and some others, the latest edition of Writer's Market is a good source of
circulation figures.  They do arrange them by area of interest.  We've
also used Literary Marketplace on-line for a particular periodical, but
that only works if the periodical publishes book reviews.

Patricia Newcomer
Chadwick Library
Iowa Wesleyan College
107 West Broad St.
Mt. Pleasant, IA  52641

Phone:  (319)385-6315   FAX:  (319)385-6324
<newcomer@IWC.EDU>

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU]On Behalf Of Buddy Pennington
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 3:46 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Circulation figures for magazines

Hi all,

I was wondering if any of you knew of any sources that listed magazines
and their circulation figures for various subjects.  We are a public
library, so I am leaning more toward popular magazines.  Any leads would
be greatly appreciated.

Buddy Pennington
Document Delivery Librarian
Kansas City Public Library