Institutional Access to Lancet Online Martin W. Helgesen 05 Feb 2002 00:08 UTC

The Biomed librarian at my library  just forwarded this to me from MEDLIB-L

>From: "Kleinmuntz, Dalia" <DKleinmuntz@ENH.ORG>
>To: MEDLIB-L@LISTSERV.ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
>Subject: Re: Institutional Access to Lancet Online
>Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 12:18:31 -0600
>
>Lancet apparently didn't "give up" on last year's attempt and is trying a
>new gimmick, that will give them a mailing list of users, statistics to
>prove how much money they are loosing, and how much libraries owe them.
>Marketing wonders never cease -
>
>Dalia at Evanston

Martin W. Helgesen     shhcc@cunyvm.cuny.edu
Cohen Library          Voice: 212 650-5871 FAX: 212 650-7604
City College of New York, Convent Avenue and 138th Street
New York, New York 10031

"It is so stupid of modern civilization to have given up
believing in the devil, when he is the only explanation of it."
                                    R.A.K.

Help outlaw spam.  For further information see http://www.cauce.org/