International Journal of Forensics HELP! (Leah McCracken) Marcia Tuttle 08 Feb 2002 16:31 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:28:37 -0600
From: "McCracken, Leah" <mccracke@DAFFY.CORD.EDU>
Subject: International Journal of Forensics HELP!

Has any one continued receiving this title International Journal of
Forensics (ISSN:0080-4124) after it changed publishers?  The publication was
suppose to pass to the International Debate Education Association with the
Winter 2000 issue.  Which there web cite states but we have not been able to
get in contact with this publisher.  Our Subscription Agent also has not
idea.  So I would love any help anyone can give me.
Thank you
Leah McCracken

Serials/ILL Coordinator
Carl B. Ylvisaker Library