Australian Education Index (Christopher Waldrop) Marcia Tuttle 08 Feb 2002 16:33 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 15:03:30 -0600
From: Christopher Waldrop <Waldrop@LIBRARY.VANDERBILT.EDU>
Subject: Australian Education Index

Hello,

At Vanderbilt we recently got a letter from the publishers of the
Australian Education Index indicating that it would cease in printed
form with volume 43. I sent an e-mail to our vendor about this, but
they're asking to see the original letter. Naturally I've misplaced it and
can't find it.

By any chance did anyone else get the same letter, and, if so, could
you send me a copy so I can forward it to our vendor? Please feel free
to contact me directly about this.

Thank you very much.

Christopher Waldrop
Serials Coordinator