Children's Literature in Education (Leah McCracken) Marcia Tuttle 11 Feb 2002 22:14 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 08:56:11 -0600
From: "McCracken, Leah" <mccracke@DAFFY.CORD.EDU>
Subject: Children's Literature in Education

Hello everyone-
We received an ILL request for Children's Literature in Education (ISSN
0048-6713) and it was brought to my attention that we were missing a few
pages from the September 2001 (vol 32 no 3) issue.  Actually there are some
pages repeated and therefore are pages missing.  They are pages are 163-170
and 223-230.  We were just wondering if anyone else had this problem or it
was just in our area (two other schools are missing them also).
Just thought I would give you all a heads up.
Leah McCracken

Serials/ILL Coordinator
Carl B. Ylvisaker Library
Concordia College