J of Biological Chemistry (fwd) Marcia Tuttle 13 Feb 2002 16:04 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:38:27 -0500
From: Marilyn Gane <mgane@ANDREWS.EDU>
Subject: J of Biological Chemistry

Have any of you been having trouble with delivery and claiming of the
Journal of Biological Chemistry?

We claimed v276:35, the August 31, 2001 issue, only to be told that we
were 5 days too early for the publisher to accept our claim. When we
reclaimed we were told that we were now 5 days too late!!
Direct calls to the publisher have yielded the response that "we can buy
the missing issue" - at $1750 for a year's subscription, I'm not really
interested in paying for the same issue twice!

Do any of you have any suggestions or am I the only one experiencing
this problem with the American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular
Biology?

Please respond directly to me at mgane@andrews.edu

TIA

Marilyn Gane