Re: J of Biological Chemistry (Kira Haimovsky) Marcia Tuttle 13 Feb 2002 22:19 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:37:47 -0500
From: Kira Haimovsky <HAIMOVSKY@FORDHAM.EDU>
Subject: Re: J of Biological Chemistry (fwd)

We also had a problem with claiming this journal.  Vol.276:no.25
(6/22/2001)
was claimed a few times within their claiming limits, but they insist
that it was sent and would not be replaced. We have never received it,
and still need this issue (maybe someone has a duplicate?!)

Kira Haimovsky
Fordham University Libraries

                    Marcia Tuttle
                    <tuttle@email        To:     SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
                    .unc.edu>            cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     J of Biological Chemistry (fwd)
                    "SERIALST:
                    Serials in
                    Libraries
                    Discussion