Formulae for Periodicals Subscriptions (2 messages) Marcia Tuttle 21 Feb 2002 13:43 UTC

----------(1)
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 16:49:33 -0600
From: Karen Tschanz <ktschanz@SEYFARTH.COM>

Marilyn: Please summarize to the list. Thanks! kst

Karen S. Tschanz
Technical Services Librarian
Seyfarth Shaw
Library
55 E. Monroe, Suite 4200
Chicago, IL 60603 USA
(312) 739-6264 (phone)
(312) 739-6226 (fax)
ktschanz@seyfarth.com

Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 15:20:12 +0800
From: Alice Wong <amywonga@HKUCC.HKU.HK>

It will be very nice if you can summarize as I am also interested in. Thanks

Alice Wong
HKUL