Le Monde (6 messages) Marcia Tuttle 22 Feb 2002 18:18 UTC

----------(1)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:23:00 -0500
From: "Dickie, Betty" <edickie@richmond.edu>
Subject: le monde

We received no.2780 Feb. 7, 2002, today.

Betty Dickie
Binding & Serials Assistant
Boatwright Memorial Library
University of Richmond, VA  23173
P: (804)289-8850 F: (804)289-8757
mailto:edickie@richmond.edu

----------(2)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 10:36:40 -0600
From: "McCracken, Leah" <mccracke@DAFFY.CORD.EDU>
Subject: Re: Le Monde (Elizabeth Jardine)

Elizabeth-

We usually get our newspaper on time.  It takes about 4 business days an
example is we received the Feb 4 issue on Feb 14.
Hope this helps.

Leah McCracken
Serials/ILL Coordinator
Carl B. Ylvisaker Library
Concordia College
901 8 Street South
Moorhead MN 56562
mccracke@cord.edu
(218) 299-4252

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:59:23 -0500
From: Sharon Wieczorek <swieczor@MERCYHURST.EDU>

Dear Elizabeth,

We get the Le Monde weekly not the daily but it comes within five to seven
days at this time. It did take almost two months before we received the first
issue.

Hope this helps.

----------(4)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 12:13:29 -0500
From: Tom Evans Library/Periodicals <evans@canisius.edu>

We receive our weekly issues anywhere from 6 to 9 days apart. We also
get them surface mail and our vendor is also EBSCO.

Tom Evans
Periodicals Librarian
Canisius College Library
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Phone: 716-888-2932
Fax: 716-888-2887
e-mail: evans@canisius.edu

----------(5)
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:43:39 -0600
From: Kaye Talley <KayeT@mail.uca.edu>

Our issues tend to arrive 3-4 days after the date of the issue.

Kaye Talley

Kaye M. Talley
Associate Professor
Coordinator of Technical Services
Torreyson Library
University of Central Arkansas
201 Donaghey
Conway, Arkansas 72035
kayet@mail.uca.edu
501-450-5225     501-450-5208(fax)

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 08:44:17 -0900
From: Phylis Slone <fnpds@AURORA.UAF.EDU>

We receive the weekly Le Monde, and our reception times appear to vary
from 1 to 2 weeks, some longer, and several issues have not been
received at all.  Also, they do not always arrive in chronological
order.  All mail and shipping takes a bit longer to get to Alaska (
automated disclaimer there).
I imagine that just not being in Alaska should improve your service.
fyi.