Re: Forbes/Forbes ASAP (Trudi van Beuningen-Hamilton) Trudi van Beuningen-Hamilton 22 Mar 2002 22:49 UTC

Date:         Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:17:58 -0600
From:         Trudi van Beuningen-Hamilton
<trudi.vanbeuningen@LAWRENCE.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Forbes/Forbes ASAP (Jeanette Skwor)

Hi, Jeanette.

There was another of these pesky supplement//actual issues last fall
168:6.*

Last month I discovered that these supplements were the actual numbered
issues that I had been missing. It seems that Forbes is assigning its
regular issue numbering sequence to some of its ASAP supplements.

*V. 168:no. 6 (Sept 10, 2001) is labeled on the cover as "Forbes ASAP
Internet II", but inside, toward the back on page 80, the volume and
issue number and date appear.

V. 168:no. 14 (Dec. 3, 2001) is labeled on the cover as "Forbes ASAP The
Pursuit of Happiness, Big Issue Six", but inside toward the back, on
page 46, the volume and issue number and date appear.

And recently, V.169:no.7 (April 1, 2002) is also labeled as an ASAP
supplement.

From,

Trudi

Trudi van Beuningen-Hamilton
Technical Services Assistant-Serials
Periodicals Department
Seeley G. Mudd Library, Lawrence University
113 S. Lawe Street, Appleton, WI 54912 USA
e-mail: Trudi.vanBeuningen@lawrence.edu
Tel./Voice Mail: 920-832-6964   FAX: 920-832-6967