Indexes to the Trends in ... journals (John Lucus) John Lucas 22 Mar 2002 22:49 UTC

Date:         Fri, 22 Mar 2002 12:52:01 -0600
From:         John Lucas <jlucas@ROWLAND.UMSMED.EDU>
Subject:      Indexes to the Trends in ... journals

FYI ; FWIW

(I felt this is appropriate after hearing about the NEJM Index.)

I started talking to Elsevier Customer Service which referred me
through  a number of individuals to Ms. Jennifer Nero.  My question was
about indexes to the Trends in ... journals, when and if they were going
to be published.

You recall they stopped the publication of the bound annual cumulations
to a number of them.

Anyway, I have received her permission to post this correspondence.

= = = = = =
Hi again (john),

Just an FYI a letter will be sent out to subscription agents advising
the following.

Dear Subscription Agent

This is to advise you that there will be NO combined subject and author
indexes for the Trends journals for the 2001 volume year onwards.

The last Trends author/subject indexes were published for the 2000 volume
year.

Please could you advise your customers accordingly.

Best wishes,
Jennifer Nero
The Lancet/Trends/Current Opinions

John Lucas

Serials Librarian
University of Mississippi Medical Center
2500 North State St
Jackson, MS 39216-4505

(PH) (601) 984-1277
(FAX)  ( 601) 984-1262