Re: British Journal of Criminology -- Gerre Wescott Stephen Clark 26 Mar 2002 18:50 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: British Journal of Criminology -- Dennis Goodyear
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:16:30 -0500
From: GERRE WESCOTT <WESCOTT@LYCOMING.EDU>

Hi Everyone

Granted I only check in 800 journals now (it used to be over 1100) but
I'm the one who does everything from soup to nuts concerning periodicals
and that includes opening all the packages.

There have been many times I've sorted through the waste basket when
I've discovered a problem with the journal in hand that wasn't
immediately apparent when I took off the wrapping.

Might not work for everyone.

Gerre

Gerre Wescott
Periodicals Technician