Saving the mailing label -- Martha Coleman Stephen Clark 26 Mar 2002 21:51 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Saving the mailing label
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:26:43 -0600
From: Martha Coleman <mcoleman@UAFORTSMITH.EDU>

We keep a file of mailing labels.  Our wonderful serials clerk (no make
that goddess), Juanita, works very hard to be sure we have all the info
on a current label.  Now that electronic access to some paper
subscriptions is available using info from the mailing label, this
comes in very handy.  It isn't anything fancy; sometimes the wrapper is
filed or the label is cut of the plastic and taped to an 8.5 x 11 piece
of scrap paper, or a photocopy is made.