Re: Saving the mailing label -- Alfrer Kraemer Stephen Clark 27 Mar 2002 14:59 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Saving the mailing label -- Lisa Blackwell
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:39:05 -0600
From: Alfred Kraemer <akraemer@MCW.EDU>

We used to save mailing labels until we asked for and received a list
from
our subscription vendor of subscription numbers.
Subsequently we also requested the list in electronic format so that it
could be added as a table in the database along with other related
information.
Occasionally we find some discrepancies, however, the list we received
is at
least 95% accurate and very useful for us to register for electronic
access.

Alfred Kraemer
Head, Technical Services
Medical College of Wisconsin Libraries