Re: Periodicals shelving in public libraries... -- Phylis Slone Stephen Clark 29 Mar 2002 19:19 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Periodicals shelving in public libraries... -- Carol Morse
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:29:25 -0900
From: Phylis Slone <fnpds@AURORA.UAF.EDU>

We have keep all the titles together, but we have what we call the
"dirty dozen" or "top twelve".  We just have a separate display where
the currents are filed for the titles we feel are the dozen most
popular.  They are face out so everyone can see the covers, instead of
hanging in files or sitting on a shelf.