Re: Serials & Electronic Resources Cataloging Trainings (Sheila Corman) Marcia Tuttle 05 Mar 2002 18:38 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 10:14:27 -0800
From: Sheila Corman <scorman@SDCLL.ORG>
Subject: Re: Serials & Electronic Resources Cataloging Trainings (Lea
           DelosReyes)

Lea--

OCLC has a web-based tutorial for Cataloging Electronic Resources. They just
updated it for the changes made to Chapter 9 in November. If you're an OCLC
user, the cost is fairly inexpensive for a year's availability.

Sheila Corman

Sheila Corman    (619)531-4448
Cataloging Department   (619)238-7716 (fax)
San Diego County Public Law Library scorman@sdcll.org
http://www.sdcll.org