Wiley Interscience (Julia Esparza) Marcia Tuttle 07 Mar 2002 15:41 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:56:17 -0500
From: "Esparza, Julia" <JEsparza@ECRI.ORG>
Subject: Wiley Interscience

Dear friends,

Has anyone in the last 2 weeks tried to reach Wiley Interscience?  Our
IP address changed this past weekend (it wasn't my idea) and I have
called 3 times and left a message with the Wiley Interscience
Coordinator asking them to call me.  You don't actually get to speak
with a person you just get to leave a message.

Anyway has anyone else attempted to reach them recently?  I'm trying to
find out if this is something normal or if this is just an experience
with me.  If anyone has gone through this how long was the time frame
before they returned your calls?

Julie

Julie Esparza
Electronic Services Librarian
jesparza@ecri.org
ECRI - a non profit health services research institute
Library
5200 Butler Pike
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462-1298
610.825.6000 Ext. 5184 Voice