Re: Brodart Togic System (Renee Hijleh) Marcia Tuttle 08 Mar 2002 16:32 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:55:06 -0600
From: "Hijleh, Renee" <hijlehrd@UWEC.EDU>
Subject: Re: Brodart Togic System (Sharon Knight)

I sent a query to the list about this subject also, and received no
response. In particular, we are looking for a supplier for the plastic
tacks.

We did have a rep from a company send us metal screw tacks, but these
would not work because they could not be altered to fit the individual
thicknesses of each title.

I do seem to remember someone saying that Brodart might come up with a
tacking machine from a different source, but then that's all I heard about
it. Does anyone remember this?

Thanks for any help in this regard,

Renee Hijleh
Wm. D. McIntyre Library
UWEC

Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 15:56:30 -0600
From: Luellen Breed <luellen.breed@UWP.EDU>
Subject: In-house binding/Togic system

Several months ago there was a discussion about problems getting parts
for
the Brodart Togic binding machines. Today I found out that they no
longer
can supply the pegs either. Does anyone have another source for pegs?
What
are others planning to do without pegs?
Thanks for your help.
Luellen L. Breed, Serials Librarian University of Wisconsin-Parkside
Library Box 2000, Kenosha WI 53141 262-595-2274 luellen.breed@uwp.edu

Sharon Knight
Serials Librarian
Andersen Library