Morningstar Price Increases (Sarah Tusa) Sarah Tusa 13 Mar 2002 22:58 UTC

Date:         Wed, 13 Mar 2002 14:44:04 -0600
From:         Sarah Tusa <Tusa@ALMARK.LAMAR.EDU>
Subject:      MorningStar

I'm pretty sure that I can accurately recall that one of the more
notorious publishers tried this pricing tactic back in the mid-1980s.  I
was a library assistant at the time, and I recall bringing the invoice
to the attention of my supervisor.  I don't recall, sadly, how or if the
issue was resolved.  It certainly warrants strong protest.

I'll be curious to see what suggestions come forth.

Sarah Tusa
Interim Coordinator of Acquisitions
Lamar University
email: Tusa@almark.lamar.edu