Re: Faxon -request for info. (Jeanette Skwor) Jeanette Skwor 14 Mar 2002 20:16 UTC

Date:         Thu, 14 Mar 2002 13:18:10 -0600
From:          "Skwor, Jeanette" <skworj@UWGB.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Faxon -request for info. (Jim Flury)

***None here.  Like the cup they gave us several years ago states,
I (heart) my Faxon :)

***I think the crux of your problem is in, "the renewal process is
problematic every year".  There is no reason that should be true, and it
is not true here.

***You may have a vendor rep problem.  Then again, I am in Wisconsin.

Jeanette L. Skwor
Serials Dept.
Cofrin Library
University of Wisconsin - Green Bay