Re: Contact information of "Newsletter - Center for ChineseResearchmaterials" -- Linda Pitts Stephen Clark 01 Apr 2002 16:43 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Contact information of "Newsletter - Center for
ChineseResearchmaterials" -- Tracy Lee
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 08:30:14 -0800
From: Linda Pitts <lmpitts@U.WASHINGTON.EDU>

Tracy,

The address we had was the same Oakton, Virginia address that came up in
the online Serials Directory.  But a search on the author, Center for
Chinese Research Materials, turned up this address for the Center:

Center for Chinese Research Materials, Association of Research
Libraries,
1527 New Hampshire Avenue, Washington, DC 20036

This publication went through a title change (it's now just "Newsletter"
and "Center for Chinese Research Materials" is no longer part of the
title) and now has ISSN 1065-4569.  I can't tell if it's still being
published.  We haven't received any since no. 44 (fall 1993), but since
we
were receiving it as a gift, that may not be too relevant.  The OCLC
record (#26333428) still shows it as currently published, but then
again,
the last issue consulted for record was also no. 44, so it might be
dead.

Good luck.

--Linda
                            Linda M. Pitts
                  Head, Serials Receipts, UW Libraries

Serials Receipts Section                e-mail: lmpitts@u.washington.edu
Serials - Suzzallo                      v-mail: (206)685-3979
Box 352900                              phone:  (206)543-1863
Seattle, WA 98195-2900